Peter Karapetian Memorial Scholarship
On behalf of Dr. Gregory Karapetian of the Biology Department at Henry Ford College, the Peter Karapetian Memorial Scholarship has been established to students who meet the following criteria:
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours
- Be a member of the Intervarsity Christian Fellowship at HFC
- Submit an essay describing their pathway to higher education
Preference will be given to students of Armenian descent. Additional consideration will be given to students who are the first or second generation of their family to attend college.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you the first or second generation of your family to attend college?
- Please submit a short essay describing your pathway to higher education
- Are you of Armenian descent?