Apple Scholarship for the HFC Mobile Development Certificate Program
Thank you for choosing the Henry Ford College Mobile App Development Certificate Program. In partnership with Apple Inc., our program provides the knowledge and skills necessary for an entry-level position or entrepreneurial venture as a mobile application (app) developer.
Scholarships from this fund will be awarded to up to 15 students each year who meet the following criteria:
- Student must have completed CIS 100 and either completed or are currently enrolled in CIS 125 or CIS 170 at HFC with a grade of C+ or higher in each course.
- Scholarships from this fund will be awarded to up to 15 students each year who meet the following criteria:
- Student must have a college GPA of 2.7 or better while enrolled at HFC.
The scholarship may be used for tuition, fees and books for three courses:
· CIS 141: Introduction to Mobile Application Development
· CIS 241: Advanced Mobile Application Development (Android)
· CIS 243: Advanced Mobile Application Development (iOS)